Terms & Conditions
1. Enquiring about the property availability and price: The individual property availability calendar on the website are always up-to-date – and we have a price guide but please email us to check specific price against the dates you require. Please feel free to ask any supplementary questions about a property and let us know if you have any special requirements or concerns (e.g. suitability for the elderly / very young children, allergies, etc.)
2. Confirming availability and price: By email we will confirm that the dates you requested are available and we will give you the exact the price you have to pay (all utilities and internet usage will be included in the price)
3. Payment: We take an initial 25% of the rental price which is paid by credit card Visa or MasterCard and the balance of 75% is automatically taken at the end of the month prior to arrival.
4. Booking confirmation: On receipt of the 25% payment – we will send you a booking confirmation and key collection email will be sent – given you precise details of collecting keys and entering apartment – including map and photos explaining directions and entering of property.
5. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation by you the initial 25% deposit is not refundable - It is therefore essential that you take out adequate holiday insurance so that should you have to cancel due to ill health or for any other unforeseen reason your deposit can be reimbursed by your insurance company. Regarding the balance 75% subject to sufficient notice of minimum 2 months prior to arrival there will be no charge. This will reduce by 10% per week subject to the arrival date. i.e. 1 week prior to arrival the full amount is due.
6. Arrival and departure times: At Go-Nice we are always trying to be as accommodating as possible re arrival and departure times. As standard we say the departure is by 11am on departure day and the arrival is by 4pm - however on booking we ask for your arrival and departure times and we try to accommodate you as best as possible – hence on booking we ask for your specific arrival and departure times – however if times have not been agreed with us prior we would have to ask you to adhere to the 11am and 4pm times.
7. Booking out of the property: On departure, we ask you to make sure the property is left in reasonable order – washing up done, bins are emptied etc
8. Security deposit: At Go-Nice we believe in operating in an honest and professional manner – we do not take a security deposit – however we ask any guest to report to us (while here in Nice) any issues, breakages or damages that have arisen – we trust you to be honest with us and the owners property please report to us immediately any issues arising and we will visit and work out solution.
9. Taxe de Sejour: This is a city tourist tax that is charged nightly per person – it is approx 1 euro per person per night (under 18’s are exempt)
10. End of Stay Cleaning and laundry/linens and towels: All our properties are completely ready to go on arrival – they will have been thoroughly cleaned, and supplied with fresh pressed linen and towels (a bath and hand towel) per person – we also offer the opportunity of a mid stay linen change if required.
11. Travel insurance: On booking people must have travel insurance this will cover for any cancellation due to sickness etc and also while on holiday you and your belongings will be insured.